We work with our clients on every legal aspect with property development from site acquisition, due diligence, development and construction, sale of lots and allotments, land subdivision, disclosure compliance under the relevant statutes and body corporate formation. Our experienced litigation department can also assist with any Planning and Environmental Court Appeals.
Our range of services offered in this area includes:
- land acquisition for development purposes;
- amalgamation and subdivisions;
- due diligence and town planning enquiries;
- negotiating agreements with adjoining landowners including as to easements, shared facilities, boundary adjustments and co-contribution to the cost of providing services;
- negotiation with local authorities, regulatory and governmental bodies;
- Planning and Environmental Court Appeals;
- residential, retail, commercial, industrial and mixed use developments;
- land subdivisions;
- preparation of ‘off the plan’ contract documentation;
- project conveyancing;
- Disclosure Statements and statutory compliance;
- community management statements and body corporate by laws;
- body corporate establishment and administration;
- commercial and retail leases;
- resale contracts;
- nomination or novation arrangements;
- building covenants;
- building management statements;
- building contracts; and
- service agreements.
Given our experience in all aspects of property law, we are able to provide a ‘one stop shop’ of legal services necessary to handle any type of development projects; the resources to provide efficient service and the expertise to ensure the smooth progress of any development.