Corporate lawyers Gold Coast.
Marino Law’s corporate advisory lawyers advise clients on a wide range of corporate law matters.
- company secretariat
- preparation and lodgement of ASIC forms
- acting as registered office address for Australian registered companies
- reservation of company names
- incorporation and deregistration of companies
- business names registration, maintenance and terminations
- corporate governance
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) advice and compliance
- ASX Listing Rules advice and compliance
- buy – sell agreements
- corporate compliance
- compliance with the requirements of regulatory bodies such as:
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB)
- corporate structuring
- business succession planning
- distribution agreements
- licence agreements
- shareholder agreements
- joint venture agreements
Our team of experienced corporate advisory lawyers can assist you with all aspects of your corporate matter.
Get in Touch
Contact us today on 07 5526 0157 to make an appointment with one of our Gold Coast Lawyers to discuss your Corporate legal matters.