Corporate Lawyers Gold Coast.
- company secretariat;
- preparation and lodgement of ASIC forms;
- acting as registered office address for Australian registered companies;
- reservation of company names;
- incorporation and deregistration of companies;
- business names registration, maintenance and terminations;
- corporate governance;
- Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) advice and compliance;
- ASX Listing Rules advice and compliance;
- buy – sell agreements;
- corporate compliance;
- compliance with the requirements of regulatory bodies such as:
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC);
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC);
- Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB);
- corporate structuring;
- business succession planning;
- distribution agreements;
- licence agreements;
- shareholder agreements; and
- joint venture agreements.
Our team of experienced corporate advisory lawyers can assist you with all aspects of your corporate matter.
Contact our Gold Coast Corporate Advisory Lawyers on 07 5526 0157 for a consultation or to find out more about what we can offer.
Why Choose Us
Multi-award winning, highly qualified and experienced team of legal professionals.
Recognised as leaders in our specialised areas of practice of business and personal law.
Practical solutions, strategic legal advice and a track record of success.
Access premium legal services at Marino Law’s cost effective rates.
Personal & Business
Marino Law can handle all of your personal and business law requirements.
Easily accessed with easy parking, find Marino Law on the highway at Mermaid Beach.