Intellectual Property Lawyers.
Our team are experts in providing advice to clients in respect of intellectual property law and assist clients to register and protect their intellectual property which includes by way of trademark protection, copyright, patent applications, licensing, confidentiality and non disclosure agreements.
Our clients include small to medium-sized businesses, large corporations, individuals and inventors. Our intellectual property lawyers seek fair protection for our clients and equitable financial results for any misuse of intellectual property in the commercial arena.
We offer significant litigation experience and specialised services for intellectual property law including expert representation in Court to protect our clients’ hard work and investment.
Marino Law’s intellectual property lawyers can provide assistance with the following matters:
- Advice regarding intellectual property rights
- Trade mark applications
- Business names, product names and service names
- Licensing issues
- Assistance with shareholder agreements and contractual obligations
- IP dispute resolution and litigation in Court
- Advise on commercial laws for marketing new inventions
- Franchising for new products, services and ideas
- Advice for protection of confidential information
- Patents and product protection