Our team of experienced property solicitors can assist with navigating our clients through the myriad of issues and complexities associated with the acquisition and disposal of different types of commercial real estate on the Gold Coast and throughout Queensland. Our practice includes:
- Structuring advice (if engaged pre-contract);
- negotiation and drafting of contracts for sale or purchase of commercial and industrial land;
- contract review and advice;
- advice on contractual and regulatory issues;
- dealing with water licences, easements, vegetation or bushfire management notices, easements, covenants or other encumbrances or administrative advices on title;
- dealing with GST Withholding or Capital Gains Tax Withholding requirements under the Contract;
- review of existing or proposed leasing or licensing arrangements, negotiation of lease / licensing provisions and compliance;
- due diligence and property searches;
- drafting commercial agreements;,
- review and advice on loan or funding arrangements or documents, including loan contracts, guarantees and security documents;
- advice for meeting lender requirements;
- town planning and local law considerations;
- transfer duty estimation and remittance to the Office of State Revenue on Completion;
- settlement arrangement and attendance (either physically or via the PEXA online settlements platform).
We can assist you in any type of property transaction including company title purchases, vendor finance transactions, purchase of commercial, retail, small or large scale commercial office buildings, shopping centres, car parks and hotels and property within a community title scheme.
We can also assist with complex transactions involving related party or family transfers, trust or corporate acquisitions and those by superannuation funds where a bare trust arrangement is required.
Our commercial property team work in conjunction with other lawyers in our practice (such as corporate, body corporate, planning & environment lawyers to ensure that we provide comprehensive advice on all legal issues associated with your commercial conveyancing transaction.